New Cowl Hood Decals

JC03SS

that silver looks good on that blue. they should last a long time just watch the edges with your towel when washing and drying around it. i would aslo recommend taking them off after 2-3 years max just because it is protecting your paint under the vinyl and your paint of your car is fading in the sun everyday so the decal will be ghosted in your paint if left in the sun for years because the paint under the decal will be like the same as the day you put it on if that makes sense lol .

that silver looks good on that blue. they should last a long time just watch the edges with your towel when washing and drying around it. i would aslo recommend taking them off after 2-3 years max just because it is protecting your paint under the vinyl and your paint of your car is fading in the sun everyday so the decal will be ghosted in your paint if left in the sun for years because the paint under the decal will be like the same as the day you put it on if that makes sense lol .

Yeah i love the silver and blue, thats why i put silver stripes on my truck ha but my vinyl stripes had a lot of metallic in them to shine and the damn things ruined the paint under neath from getting so hot, last time i took them off to replace them the paint under neath looked like leopard skin... it was nuts but this time im gonna paint them on and i think ill throw some of these decals on unless i can connivence myself i can paint that haha... anyway the biggest mistake i probably made was not protecting the vinyl so im thinking ill do these decals same time as my stripes and clear coat them in! idk

Thanks ill do that. Thanks again for the great work.