those that carry glocks

jon1178

A friend of mine made a few of those holsters out of kydex for us. though they are comfortable, the one thing that had me worried about it was the way you had to draw it. in order to get the firearm out completely it was like a jerking motion away from your body. you might not always have the luxury of fully extending the firearm, you may have to fire from retention which was really difficult to remove from the holster at that point. just a little thought for you guys. :flag:

Edited by DEBT JET (see edit history)

I rock a crossbreed holster, this seems neat though. But it still seems like it would fall. Concept is cool, but I like the fact that if I move anyway, run, jump or skip she ant going no where.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My vote goes towards the Raven Concealment Vanguard II. It's the same concept but it attaches better to the belt and doesn't fall out because it has a strut that goes around the belt. Also, the retention isn't too strong. The MIC looks like it takes some pulling to get it out.

I carry every day with mine appendix and have taken three handgun classes with it.

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/holsters/vanguard-holster-systems/vanguard-2-holster-full-kit