Lebanon Valley Dragway's 8th Annual SSS.com Day @ the Drags

Well guys I am officially out for the track day. I might be able to meet up for the cruise. Capt. didnt approve my leave for Saturday. I probably wouldnt have run the truck anyway since I havent been able to figure out my "lean" issue, but it would've been nice to see everyone.

What time do you guys usually head out for the "cruise?"

What time do you guys usually head out for the "cruise?"

Usually around 9am ... Actually of thinking of taking them up Rt. 7 to exit 3 Arlington. Then cut over to 7A and back south to Bennington, then head to NY, and down RT 22 back to Williamstown for lunch.

I would like to go up to Exit 4 Manchester and jump 7A, but they have some festival. We'd probably be slowed heavily. We could always just make the run to Exit 4, loop around, and roll back to exit 3 ...

Mine has been washed since last week and now they say chance of rain tomorrow.Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

LoL mine has been washed and waxed since last Saturday even though she still needs a new front bumper and some paint she sure did shine haven't had time to clay and wax for a while Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

Our fate rides with you Hank ... :thumbs:

Jackie coming ... ???

No, I'm afraid not. Bad scheduling on my part. But my daughter, her husband, and my grandson might stop over to the track on Saturday if their schedule permits. That would be cool. :)

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

For the most part, the weather held out for us. Sadly, it took forever for the track to dry out ... Either way we got 5 runs in ... :thumbs:

It's always fun hanging out for the weekend with you guys. It's great seeing the Core group of attendees. Along with the few new faces that showed up.

I of course never took any pics ... But if you got some, post them up ... :thumbs:

FREE OTTO !!!!!

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)