Lebanon Valley Dragway's 8th Annual SSS.com Day @ the Drags

Who holds the record at LVD for the group? SmithL3?

Not sure, it may be Krambo with a low 12 second pass many years ago.......

Who's Dan? :ninja:

Who am I? What about you Mr. "I forgot to call Dan and tell him I am coming to NY on business for a week." :P

i thought i posted in this already lol. woops my bad guys. i wont be sure until it gets closer its at a sketchy time of year for me to get a weekend off between work and school.

on a side note its nice to see dan is coming LOL

Where did I say I was coming? :huh:

Not sure, it may be Krambo with a low 12 second pass many years ago.......

Thank you Dan for the polite and knowledgeable response. Wether or not it was a high or low 12 second pass is the best response I have recieved :chevy:

Oh that is terrific news Andrew. So glad that you recieved a knowlageable and polite response!! Best news I have heard ALL day!! I was worried.

I nicely invited Andrew to come to LVD with his truck but got no reply.

I nicely invited Andrew to come to LVD with his truck but got no reply.

And I would like to thank you for the invite Jeff. We may have had our differences but I still see you as a good member/moderator, you just push my buttons the wrong way sometimes. A few specific members know I cannot make it due to certain reasons which I will not get into and it has nothing to do with the truck. I hope you guys have a great time and get some nice videos and pictures.

Yippie ... My Vacation has been approved !!!! ... Looks like I can attend the LVD gathering after all ... :thumbs: ...

Yup ... I had to take two vacation days to cover the Sat & Sun. Seeing how a couple of you are coming up on Friday and we have beer drinking practice for Saturday night, I took that night off too. So, why the hell will I go to work for one day. So, I took Monday off too ... :thumbs: ... LOL ...