07 trail blazer SS 2wd excellent condition.

Blazerdave2000

It's upsetting but now as we'll as selling my 03 Silverado ss I now have to sell my 07 trailblazer SS. It sucks big time but I have to do what I have to do. Anyway I only had the truck for less then 2 months. The body is in great shape paint is great. It's white and the windows have been tinted 8 percent all the way around with 5 percent windshield strip. The truck was recently waxed and buffed.

As for mods I have PCM for less 4 Inch fender well intake with the ls7 mass air flow sensor. Msd plug wires , tr6 spark plugs, kooks long tube headers, with cated y pipe. All new oxygen sensors. PCM for less Trans cooler. Windshield washer fluid relocater kit. Electric fan conversion with PCM for less 3 relay harness. 160 thermostat. I installed the 3 piller pod with aem air fuel gauge, phantom auto meter fuel pressure gauge and phantom auto Meter Trans temp gauge. Truck is very clean. Just changed the rear diff fluid, flushed the Trans flushed the coolent system and changed the oil.

Truck has 64,000 miles and was just tuned by PCM for less with hp tuners data logging with email.

Any questions please feel free to call or email me 4437904250. I still can not load pics to the site for some reason but just shoot me your email and ill sent you tons of pics.

I do owe money on the truck so well have to pay it off and go from there.

Asking 19,900 that's what I owe. Serious buyers only please.

Thanks guys for reading!