Welcome back Mr. P

Glad your back and your how-to's were always excellent and helpful, I've always enjoyed reading them and hope you have more for us to come =)

100%. I read through a lot of your how to's. very informative glad you're back around

Thanks Gents!

Glad your back and your how-to's were always excellent and helpful, I've always enjoyed reading them and hope you have more for us to come =)

You're welcome! Not sure about more how-to's... the last time I turned a wrench was over 2-years ago. Need to go check them for rust.

Mr. P.

STEVE! I was just talking about you on here about 2-3 days ago! I am glad to see you back. Bring on the info!

by the way. I REALLY want one of your hpm wiring harnesses for one of my other trucks! If you ever decide to make another batch.

welcome back.. some of the photos from the how to section no longer work for me.. but the text is good...

Glad to see you back on this site again. Your how to's with photo's made wrenching on our trucks easier and more enjoyable for us beginners.

He's always helped me with my questions! Excellent library of knowledge for everyone. He really helps to see things from a different angle (ex. Drop tire size instead of going with a shorter gear). Thanks Mr.P for the knowledge past and future!

He's always helped me with my questions! Excellent library of knowledge for everyone. He really helps to see things from a different angle (ex. Drop tire size instead of going with a shorter gear). Thanks Mr.P for the knowledge past and future!

You mean taller gear right?