Detail shop

Please if you do take it in somewhere, make sure they do the proper steps. Running it thru a touch free wash will not cut it. I have seen alot of people get there vehicle back looking worse than before it was dropped it along with a 3 to $400 price tag. I detail but your a little far. lol

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

I really would like to do it my self and I have done it before but I almost need some one to teach me. I am really picky! I don't wanna drop it off an let some one else touch it or get screwed over like BLOWN said but it she needs a bit of love.

Meguires has just as good product as well. Everyone wants to talk the products up. They basically all do the same. I use Meguires and get the same result as my buddy with his expensive Adams stuff. Just remember everything is a opinion, try a few things out yourself and see what you like best. dont just buy it cause of the price tag and what the marketing says.

Meguires has just as good product as well. Everyone wants to talk the products up. They basically all do the same. I use Meguires and get the same result as my buddy with his expensive Adams stuff. Just remember everything is a opinion, try a few things out yourself and see what you like best. dont just buy it cause of the price tag and what the marketing says.

the junkman guy seems to use Meguires but their professional line not the everyday off the shelf stuff.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)

I do want to clarify before I sound like im bashing products. Adams,Meguires etc all do great things and are great products that work. You have to find out what product works best for the paint correction that you are trying to correct and the result afterward. Different brands all work differently with the type of pads you use and the style of polisher used.

Believe it or not, Turtle wax also has a nice compound that works nicely. I used to hate that stuff. There is a market for everyone with every product.

I mostly use mequiars professional line, but as for sealants and wax, I tend to use a bit higher end like menzerna or wolfgang. Some compounds work well on cars and some work well on others. I've buffed and polished many cars and the first thing I do is find the correct machine, pad and product combination. It can be overwhelming at firat, but just takes time to build knowledge and confidence. I have done plenty of $200k plus cars, and I can assure I am still sometimes a bit nervous when begining.