Stainless billet gtille

Guys I need your thoughts I want to change my front end up a little and want your thoughts.I think my front end is too busy.

I have an arrival blue SS with a shop man, stainless grill and ducts and want to break it up a little I was thinking either painting the grill/duct inserts black or black chrome to change things up what do you all think?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

May op I don't like black on our blue trucks for some reason it makes it look dull. I love the front of mine I wouldn't change a thingpost-21185-0-43896400-1378002200_thumb.jpg Street screen speed grill and shop man Bowie. I love the look.

May op I don't like black on our blue trucks for some reason it makes it look dull. I love the front of mine I wouldn't change a thingpost-21185-0-43896400-1378002200_thumb.jpg Street screen speed grill and shop man Bowie. I love the look.

That does look good!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Right now I have the tinted head/marker lights that I am not to crazy about and was thinking about going with amber delete lights so they look like Jasons light's and tone down the grill a little.9yvybame.jpg

I really like the look of your truck. I think a more clear head light will wake the front up a bit. What tires are you running they have a crazy tread pattern?

Where did you get that grill ?

You can get it from a few places JC Whitney I think autoanything.com has them sometimes but I got my from streetsceen. They come in chrome, SS, and painted I think.

Sorry bro not trying to jack your topic here.

Right now I have the tinted head/marker lights that I am not to crazy about and was thinking about going with amber delete lights so they look like Jasons light's and tone down the grill a little.

Im gonna retract my previous comment. .. Your truck looks good!!!!!

thanks very much I appreciate the comment, it seems our lights are similar but yours are painted and it seems mine have a tinted film.I actually like the little tint but only if the top matches the bottom.I think if I paint the grill black chrome and leave my bowtie it will tie in nice.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2thanks very much I appreciate the comment, it seems our lights are similar but yours are painted and it seems mine have a tinted film.I actually like the little tint but only if the top matches the bottom.I think if I paint the grill black chrome and leave my bowtie it will tie in nice.

I think the black chrome will look good especially because of the headlights.

I really like the look of your truck. I think a more clear head light will wake the front up a bit. What tires are you running they have a crazy tread pattern? Where did you get that grill ?

You can get it from a few places JC Whitney I think autoanything.com has them sometimes but I got my from streetsceen. They come in chrome, SS, and painted I think.

Sorry bro not trying to jack your topic here.

Jason I was looking for Nitto's but problems/time restraints happened I went with Goodyear Eagle Gt 275/55/20.