Google Maps - Street View - Who's On It ???

Stitches040

I found NY house/cars a while ago.So you guys are saying a car drive down every street a just records images for Google?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

nuzudabu.jpg

I know, old thread...lol

Edited by Grocery Getter (see edit history)

• You should have seen the google cars trying to drive throught the snow from Fairbanks, ak to Prudhoe bay, ak. It was hilarious. They were in the ditch more than once. HAHA

The one i saw in the PNW was a Subaru. Im surprised they don use Subarus in Alaska, or do they. You would think the Subaru would not have an issue driving around in the snow

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

You should have seen the google cars trying to drive throught the snow from Fairbanks, ak to Prudhoe bay, ak. It was hilarious. They were in the ditch more than once. HAHA

The one I saw running around here must've come from Alaska.......

• 2 weeks later...

The conspiracy theorist in me has decided that this thread can be used to drive the SSS theft market up even further.

No doubt. People were complaining that the cars take pics of the houses with garages open and all of the contents there for the world to see.

The conspiracy theorist in me has decided that this thread can be used to drive the SSS theft market up even further.

I thought the exact same thing! People should just cutout the pic of their SS from Google maps and not post their entire address.