Broke something else!!!

So last night I was driving away from a stop sign, completely normally, and the truck for some reason didnt shift into second when it usually does, instead it shifted unusually hard at about 5,000rpms. When it shifted the truck lunged forward and the parking brake light came on and the abs light popped up too. My dash says service brake system also. I haven't seen exactly what code it is either yet. Also when we were trying to roll it off the flatbed at the house it wouldn't roll backward in neutral, we pushed on it a few times and it made a loud popping noise from the driveshaft/rear end possibly then rolled a few feet then we did it once more to get it to where we could pull the truck out from under it. I've already talked to zippy and he thinks it could

Be the planetary gear or possibly the rear end. Also my speedo is at 0 at all times and the truck won't move at all. The trans shop thinks its the rear end from what I told him on the phone. I won't be taking it in until Friday for them to check it out but if any of you guys have any clue it would really help me out. Thanks guys.