Another iPad Mini or Samsung Galaxy Tab 8inch/10.1inch

jddmj

Sold my junk iPad Mini for parts on ebay after my wife dropped it. Now debating on picking up a Galaxy tab 3 8inch or 10inch. The Galaxy has pressure sensitive S-pen design, while the iPad requires purchasing another item for around $90.00. I am a iMac user, along with iPhone and Apple TV, but the Galaxy seems to possibly be a better match for drawing. Anybody else have a galaxy tab? What is your thoughts?

with all the apple products you have already, why is this a question? lol. i just like having all the same stuff thats able to sync up together. did you look into getting a replacement screen for the mini before you sold it. i know screens are failry cheap and not too hard to fix but will void warranty if you do it yourself. now if you needed the screen and digitizer, (assuming mini set up like the phones and ipod touch) it would be a little more money but able to fix. did you check with apple store about repairing it?

The Apple store wanted $225.00 to fix it. It wasnt just the screen, but also the digitizer and the LCD screen. Plus the home button assembly. It worked before I tried repairing it, but my dad thought he knew what he was doing. SOOOOOO long story short, it only go worse. This would have cost around $200 to fix myself. It brought good on ebay in the as is condition. I like the Galaxy due to pressure sensitive screen and S Pen. But I think I will end up with the iPad Mini 2 that is being unveiled in the 4th quarter of the year. Then pick up a pressure sensitive stylus. I love Apple products, but it seemed nice at the time to have all the joy bundled into one. I'll take my Apple anyday.