4L65e Trans For Sale

Pics uploaded...ttt

Tranny was professionally built with internals to handle a Pro-charged 6.0L w/550hp {30K on the rebuild / $1600 in parts}. I have upgraded to a 4l80e do to future mods exceeding 550hp. This 4L65e has the Beast drum, Corvette servos, Heavy duty
clutches, High performance intermediate band, Billet output shaft {$700}, Trans-go stage 2 shift kit etc…. Transmission was gone thru last month & has 0 miles on it = Seal kit, Forward clutches, Raybestos 3-4 HD clutch pack {power pack}. Tranny has been meticulously built & maintained by Dick’s Twin Ports Transmission in Superior, WI {www.twinportstrans.com}. Dick's TPT is an ATRA member & has been in business since 1972.

$885 + ppal fees & shipping. $800 if you pick it up. Any questions, call me @218+340+0039 Thanks, Tim

Sold

Edited by TSA (see edit history)

If this is still for sale, can you tell me what mods were on the truck that it was used for? I've got a p1 but working on the d1 procharger, that is up in the air though and this may be exactly what I need. Either way its a good deal and it can sit im my garage even if i don't use it :jester: keep us posted, I'm ready to purchase.

• 2 weeks later...