WTB: SS Bumper Brackets & Factory Grill

skymynx

So I'm looking to purchase a factory 2003 SS grill upper and lower along with the SS bumper brackets. Also any pictures of where these brackets go exactly to the bumper would be great. (besides the diagrammatic ones) Looking for these particular GM part #s for the brackets:

89044507 FILLER LEFT

89044506 FILLER RIGHT

15182637 BUMPER COVER LOWER BRACKET RIGHT

15182636 BUMPER COVER LOWER BRACKET LEFT

Edited by skymynx (see edit history)

The only thing I could offer is to have you try and call the guys that parting out their trucks and see if they have anything available.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Already tried that. No luck so far.

What would the upper & lower grey stock grills be worth

Not sure. Would $75 local pickup work?

I'm not really local 3 states away and i looked up what they are worth brand new the bumper grill gos for 93.00 brand new and I'm not sure you can get the ones for the grill anymore I'm thinking 125.00 for all you drive also these are just the 3 grey diamond grills not the whole black grill

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

I'm not really local 3 states away and i looked up what they are worth brand new the bumper grill gos for 93.00 brand new and I'm not sure you can get the ones for the grill anymore I'm thinking 125.00 for all you drive also these are just the 3 grey diamond grills not the whole black grill

Oh are you not in Mass? Do you have any pictures of the whole assembly?

Sorry I been very busy at work but I will send you pix in the morning of the brackets.

All good. Life gets in the way sometimes.

I have the lower one the uppers are attached to a broken grill I thought they were removeable pics in my gallery

I'll have to pass. What I needed the most was the grill assembly as I don't have any of that. Thanks anyways though.