lifter tick?

Check out the BTR SLR lifters. They are high quality and a step up from the LS7 and cost less than the link bar or crane lifters. I have a set waiting to go on.

I do know that the LS7 lifters have been having a large increase of failures over the past few years fwiw.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Check out the BTR SLR lifters. They are high quality and a step up from the LS7 and cost less than the link bar or crane lifters. I have a set waiting to go on. I do know that the LS7 lifters have been having a large increase of failures over the past few years fwiw. Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

now that i look into it i am seeing alot of people having problems with the ls7 lifters, already ordered some of the BTR lifters last night :laugh:

Good deal. I did tons of research on lifters since I wasn't decided on link bars or some high dollar hydraulic roller lifters. Then I happened to talk to Brian and he gave me the low down on them and made my mind up.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2