American racing headers

Mcinalli123

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your in snow yr gonna need a stainless header. In my op I can't see spending that kinda money on them but a few guys have them and love them. They say they are well made and last. But for the price of them I can't justify the money. I think my pacesetters back in 06 were 280$ and have been great. But no snow here.

I have arh. I got a good deal on em used, but they are one of the highest quality headers I have ever owned. Auper good quality just like the kooks I had for the ctsv. I haven't loomed at stainless works in person, but I've heard good things about them as well.

The pros and cons of a high dollar header vs budget is usually materials used. The power differences are going to be from the primary size, design and collector. If you have the money get the arh headers. If you dont get pacesetters like 90% of us do. Material quality and ceramic coating doesnt make you go faster. If primary and collector size are the same from A header and B header the hp/tq will be similar and not a night and day difference power wise. Just my. 02

ARH is a true merge collector and they are hand blended unlike any of the other headers on the market. This means when 10ths count you will get more out of a set of ARH headers. I have installed or owned most every brand out there. The ARH headers fit better, are made of better materials, and the workmanship are second to none. The only way to have a nicer header is to have them custom built to your truck... but that would be 3000+ for quality materials.

I will say that their Z06 headers are one of the easiest to install headers on the planet. I was shocked as they damn near install themselves :jester:

the only thing I could say to improve the ARH headers is use a milled flange like SPD makes.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)