Long time lurker in SC

that1dood

So i've been creeping around this forum and pt.net for a couple years now... Finally got my dream truck a few months ago so I decided it's time to start getting busy...

Picked up this beautiful 05 AWD SS w/ 51k miles. Only mod so far is a K&N composite intake, and painted the grill black, but I do have a brand new set of pacesetter ceramic coated headers waiting to be thrown on. Nearish future mods will be a 3/4 drop, header install and blackbear tune. Thank you guys for all the information i've acquired in the past and for the massive amounts of knowledge i am sure i will pick up in the future!!

Erick-

post-25271-0-42028700-1378965673_thumb.jpg

hey thank you everyone for the warm welcome. the truck is a blast!! it does have some sort of catback on it but the PO did a mickey mouse job so it will all be getting replaced soon. My plan is to step down the pacesetters to 2.5 true dual into x pipe into a couple of the spintech pro streets (PN 6331 I believe)

BLNAWAY~~ are you selling a sub enclosure for a 12"? Again thank you everyone for the knowledge I have already acquired and I am glad to FINALLY be a part of what seems like a pretty good group of enthuiasts!!

• 3 months later...