new LTZ wheels

tanker

post-25038-0-09768000-1379039732_thumb.jpgpost-25038-0-59954600-1379039977_thumb.jpg

I had traded my 22s for the LTZ wheels which I have been seeking for awhile. Being that the SSS is a sport truck and not such a flashy truck I was happy doing the deal. I bought the truck with these 22s but would rather have the stock wheels. LTZs are the closest I could find around my area. Feels better on the road and I am very pleased with the look. Opinions?

Ssfast, they look sharp on that black truck, matches perfect. I really don't mind them at all. I am very happy with them. I would like actual ss wheels if I come across the right deal. Diggerdan I will definitely get photobucket set up so I can put the pictures up correctly.

Ssfast, they look sharp on that black truck, matches perfect. I really don't mind them at all. I am very happy with them. I would like actual ss wheels if I come across the right deal. Diggerdan I will definitely get photobucket set up so I can put the pictures up correctly.

Thanks my dude there alright I finally found ss wheels close to me for a decent dollar but the guy scratched them when driving to meet to pick them up retard! But knocked some dollars off but gotta get them painted.

My truck had the most obnoxious wheels before lol!

Edited by ssfast (see edit history)