My student loans

2006IntimidatorSS

Oh Yeah it does...and to think, now I could buy a Silverado SS. I already talked to my credit union and they will approve me for a loan of $20,000 or more with no down payment on it. They told me what my interest rates might be and told me what my payment amount would be each month, but I just can't do it right now. I want to, but just can't commit to doing that right now. Reason why is because I got a few other debts or bills as we like to call them that I just have to take care of first. I only got like two more bills to pay back. Not that they affect me financially because they don't however I just would feel much better if they were paid and I didn't owe anything on them. I will buy a Silverado SS one of these days. Mark my words someday I will buy one...just not right now

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

Yeah doing this with bills is a big decision and it takes a lot of commitment to get one to do what I'm doing. I had to get myself to commit to saving up my money and deciding to pay off my student loans and paying other bills that I have. In the end I know it will be better and will make my life so much easier and much better.

I really do want to buy a Silverado SS and I even think that I would be happy with just a 2006 Black Silverado SS. Doesn't have to be an Intimidator although the Intimidator is very cool up close. But for price wise, I think even just a 2006 Black Silverado SS is nice. It is the same as the Intimidator just without the Intimidator badge on it and the interior is different. Still 2WD like the Intimidator. But I don't know right now

Yeah I am trying. Time seems to be the only thing that is making me take my time and slowing me down a bit with life here. Things are turning around now, however I just got that whole do it now kind of attitude and I don't like waiting for things. But time is slowing me down and making me wait for the better things to come I'd think

The past 3 years of my life have felt like a stand still, I haven't really done much. But it depends on your outlook. I have learned to stay positive and keep my goals fresh in my mind. Like you I have been getting things done and although it seems like it will take a long time trust me when you get to where you want to be you will know you did it right and it will be worth while. :thumbs:

I was sorta the same I knew I wanted one bad and didnt want to wait but I took my time saved my money an now I have my 2006 silverado ss black and all, the best part about it is I own it now and it's mine forever, take the time and do it right it pays off big time

Yeah I will...I just wish I didn't have so many bills of such small, but yet seems like big amounts to pay back. The student loans I just paid off were my small ones. I still got a big private student loan still that I owe around $12,000. So I will still be in debt for a few years