Top end kits

After finding nothing related to this topic here we go. I am wondering if there is a top end kit for these LQ9 engines that I can buy? Or are we stuck to building our own based on others experiences with different set ups?

I want to add more power but don't want to go the super charger or turbo route. I rather would like to go N/A and build a nice strong engine.

Thanks fellas.

Fast intakes are nice but I'm not to sure there worth the money. I had 799 heads, comp cam, 1 7/8 headers and a fast 102 with a nick Williams 102mm tb and as soon as I had it tuned and running I wasn't happy. Spent a couple grand just to be a little bit faster. Then I bought a 1200$ side mount whipple that was probably 10 years old and put all my stock stuff back on and it was a faster then the old setup and way more street friendly. I respect your choice to stay NA because I said the exact same thing at one time.

There are many choices to choose from top end kits. The problem with people trying to NA is they just throw parts on expecting to go fast because so and so has it and they are fast or because so and so said this is the best. Weather your NA or FI if you do your homework first and have a great tuner you will have a stout build. PRC have decent heads for the price and have nice cams. FTI also has killer cams.

There are many choices to choose from top end kits. The problem with people trying to NA is they just throw parts on expecting to go fast because so and so has it and they are fast or because so and so said this is the best. Weather your NA or FI if you do your homework first and have a great tuner you will have a stout build. PRC have decent heads for the price and have nice cams. FTI also has killer cams.

I understand what you are saying.

See my goal with this truck is not to go to a track and win full on races, I just want MO POWAAAHHH! I had planned already to swap out the top end for something better and I don't have anybody I know that tunes. I like to think I am doing my homework by asking experienced guys like you questions about these issues. To me the top end kits for these LS based engines take most of the guess work out of it. So is there something wrong with a kit lets say from Trick flow? They seem like a good idea but then again that is why I am asking questions first.