figured id post some pics of the new build

built04SS

IMG_20130913_152937_997_zps44957816.jpgIMG_20130913_161040_zpsf4521256.jpgFinally getting the time to start my new build nothing major just a little ls2 .40 over with cnc ported heads and a nice bump stick ill post more ingo on it later when i have some time... but heres there motor painted and reay to be assembled

IMG_20130913_161305_758_zps6ec4f1e5.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol its a torquer v3 cam edelbrock victor jr plumbed with a fogger system.... everything is studed .. stock crank.. h beam rods ... cncd afr heads but milled the face to look stock... havnt decided on rocker arms yet could use some help with that... every bolt is 12 point stainless arp ... i hope it runs as good as it will look lol ill have some nore pics up tomorrow for yall

Yeah thats just a old set i threw on to keep the gasket surface clean and what not..... the heads are bare aluminium with fabricated aluminum valve covers the victor jr is powder coated black along with all the accesorie brackets ac compressor alternator ...painted the fuel rails the same blue with all black earl fittings and line .. every single bolt is arp 12 point stainless so hope it should look pretty good... just debating on what yo do with the coil packs...paint them blue or hydro dip in carbon fiber

Edited by Built04 SS (see edit history)

Lol its a torquer v3 cam edelbrock victor jr plumbed with a fogger system.... everything is studed .. stock crank.. h beam rods ... cncd afr heads but milled the face to look stock... havnt decided on rocker arms yet could use some help with that... every bolt is 12 point stainless arp ... i hope it runs as good as it will look lol ill have some nore pics up tomorrow for yall

Should be a rever with that cam and intake. What compression did you end up having with the new pistons? 4-6cc relief? That intake should look killer, ive been wanting to do mine in black, but I thinking something of thermo barrier. You won't have to worry that with nitrous flowing through her.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Yeah i was thinking the same about it being to much blue and yeah man the intake looks pretty good ill post somr pics of it tomorrow its wrinkled finish black but right now it has red fuel rails on it but itll all be changed when everything is ready to go in.... it was killing me not to put it together to see how it looked im sure yall know the feeling lol