got a new tow pig / luxury vehicle lol check it!!

idahoBLKss

well after 4 years of owning the tahoe i decided it was time to get into something a lil newer and that can tow my stuff with out any problems so i decide to pick one of these up ! its got the 6.2 with the 6l80 in it, im stoked!

IMG_20130914_155245_113_zps39b6748b.jpg

what a pair made in heaven!!

IMG_20130914_193849_324_zps5f293463.jpg

im pretty excited, i could never afford one of these new but a good deal came up locally for it used and came with the 24" giavanna rims (lil baller looking for me) i think im going to get them painted black to tone it down a notch , lol.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

Sweet!! I'm jealous. I thought my 1500hd was a good dd. always gotta one up everyone. Lol. Are you going to be able to leave it stock?

for the most part yes, im kinda wanting to black it out like my truck but i dont know how thats going to work with the chrome . i dont know if it has to be blasted or sanded b4 you paint it or remover completely. only other mod im really interested in is maybe a lil turbo to give it a lil extra power for towing .... at least thats what im trying to convince the wife thats what its for .... :jester:

Nice we have one too. It runs strong and looks great.

how many miles does your has and any problems at all with it so far? just kinda curious all of the electronics in this thing scares me cause that is my weak suit is wiring .

Very nice! Well it must have been an AWD then. Congrats on the Purchase

yep AWD ftw! when i asked them about it they replied " they are all AWD , well atleast ive never seen one with out it" is what the salesmen said.

nice jon!! i just picked up a 07 LTZ tahoe 3 weeks ago. i love the thing im sure your esky is even better. congrats!

those are nice as well ! i wish they had a better towing capacity otherwise i would have just got one of those , ive never spent this much on a car b4 (28k) made me nervous but the payment isnt bad at all , hell my ss payment was more lol .

thanks everybody else on the compliments , im very excited about it and i cant wait to see the ss hitched up behind it ! and just to clear things up its the wifes DD im still using a 95 s10 lol :cry:

07 130k miles my lady drives the piss out of it. Back driver side air ride went out last year. Nothing major. Feed it fuel (alot lol) and oil it runs like a top. And it's damn quick for a big SUV

07 130k miles my lady drives the piss out of it. Back driver side air ride went out last year. Nothing major. Feed it fuel (alot lol) and oil it runs like a top. And it's damn quick for a big SUV

what did that cost to repair and what went bad on it ? strut , compressor ? thats good to hear that nothing major has happened to it and its been running solid ! mine is a 07 also .

You could always pick up the TVS2300 thats for sale on pt.net for it

you couldnt pay me to put one of those POS's on one of my vehicles .