2014 SilveradoSS.com Calendar

EmoWalrus05

Start Submitting Your Pics Now So I Can Have The 2014 Calander Ready By December!!!Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

You should post an email address for those of us that have trouble uploading on the site. Be more probably that you would get multiple photos of good trucks with better photo quality.

Some good autumn pics, and some Oldies for you to use a filler ... :thumbs: ...

100_0439.jpg

SSS5.jpg

SSS6.jpg

I gotta say I am not a fan of bug deflectors on the SSS's but the one you got looks awesome. It doesn't even look like it is there and just hugs the hood perfectly... Where did you get it? I might think about doing it now just because of all the dang bugs up here in MN

I gotta say I am not a fan of bug deflectors on the SSS's but the one you got looks awesome. It doesn't even look like it is there and just hugs the hood perfectly... Where did you get it? I might think about doing it now just because of all the dang bugs up here in MN

I have since removed it ... But it worked great, and was really low profile ...

It is the factory GM bug guard. I think I put the PN# in my truck's garage section ... If its not there, PM me, and I'll get it to you ...

Posted from my HTC Rezound ...