2014 SilveradoSS.com Calendar

EmoWalrus05

I'd love to have my truck featured in the calendar but I think it might be too plain compared to some of the beasts on here. I guess I'll snap a few high res pics and give it a shit lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Your Onyx Black truck is not plain/normal. I remember reading about it wayyy back in the day before I was a member and the mods that were done. May look normal, but sure is different. Please do not take this as a knock on the SB SSS, I just simply do not know its mods. Now get some pictures and make it happen! :chevy: I am sure Gear M Up would be proud!

Your Onyx Black truck is not plain/normal. I remember reading about it wayyy back in the day before I was a member and the mods that were done. May look normal, but sure is different. Please do not take this as a knock on the SB SSS, I just simply do not know its mods. Now get some pictures and make it happen! :chevy: I am sure Gear M Up would be proud!

Hey bro, I don't own Jeff's truck, a friend of mine does. I really need to change my sig pic lol. The SB is my truck. All it has is a cold air intake, magnaflow catback and a tune. Its a work in progress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

And to all you people that think your truck is not special because of all the people who have souped up trucks, that's not true some of us don't have that kind of money and all stock trucks and the ones with some mods are just as special.

Ok, here are my two, sorry for spamming.

http://66.39.9.145/IMG_0275.JPG

http://66.39.9.145/IMG_4523.JPG

Nothing fancy like others on this site, everything is 100% original from the factory except the addons in the front and bed cover, that you can clearly see. I'm the type of person who likes to keep things original. Heck, even the tires are still what came on it from the factory, never replaced them.

Each file is 3MB. I may have a couple more good ones if these aren't that great.