WTB Complete Cladding

ocelot729

I'm looking to buy a complete cladding kit with as much mounting hardware as possible (if not all of it), don't care on colors, want all the pieces including the rear bumper cover. PM me a price and maybe a shipping quote, or your zip code and I'll try to figure it out.

I am looking to buy early to mid october, I know this is a little ways away, but this might give somone the time to not want a kit. Not looking for mint paint little scuffs are ok as well.

I have a full black cladding kit with all brackets, the front passenger fender should be replaced though as it got caught by the tire and chewed up some, I also have a rear bumper cover in nearly new condition as it was replaced just before my truck got totaled. I'm asking $1500 for the cladding with all brackets and $500 for the rear cover or the whole bumper if you want it, I'd be willing to split whatever shipping came out to, guessing it would run in the $200-300 range.

I have your full set, was going to start parting it out but I would like someone to get the full set. Here are some pics, http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/highvoltamps/library/Cladding I can get you the rest if your interested. The bed brackets are sold but have all the rest. The front doors have some damage towards the fenders where they got pushed in but is repairable, both are in the pics. All of the cladding and brackets except for the bed, $1300 shipped. I also have the whole bumper assembly, $400 or $300 for the cover and step pads. http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/highvoltamps/library/SS%20Rear%20Bumper I'll work with you on the shipping if you take the cladding.

I have a full black cladding kit with all brackets, the front passenger fender should be replaced though as it got caught by the tire and chewed up some, I also have a rear bumper cover in nearly new condition as it was replaced just before my truck got totaled. I'm asking $1500 for the cladding with all brackets and $500 for the rear cover or the whole bumper if you want it, I'd be willing to split whatever shipping came out to, guessing it would run in the $200-300 range.

Other than the fender it's a complete kit? so around $2300 roughly

I have your full set, was going to start parting it out but I would like someone to get the full set. Here are some pics, http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/highvoltamps/library/Cladding I can get you the rest if your interested. The bed brackets are sold but have all the rest. The front doors have some damage towards the fenders where they got pushed in but is repairable, both are in the pics. All of the cladding and brackets except for the bed, $1300 shipped. I also have the whole bumper assembly, $400 or $300 for the cover and step pads. http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/highvoltamps/library/SS%20Rear%20Bumper I'll work with you on the shipping if you take the cladding.

When you say the bed you just mean the mounting hardware right? about $1700 total? or is that cladding shipped and bumper minus shipping?

This kit, which ever one, I will need to fit up and take off to get painted so I'm thinking about that as well, since most shops around here never see a SSS in the show (a good thing in someways) don't know what I'm talking about or how to price it.

I'm assuming my body shop I normally deal with could do it for about $800-$1,000. less would be better but I will have to see. like I said I'm looking around mid October I guess now on getting it.

So lining my ducks up as it were

When you say the bed you just mean the mounting hardware right? about $1700 total? or is that cladding shipped and bumper minus shipping?

Exactly, just the bed rocker brackets not included and about $1700 total shipped. Are you interested and if so, when? I have a few members that need pieces and ready to buy but again I'd rather sell it complete.

Other than the fender it's a complete kit? so around $2300 roughly

It is a full kit, I have all brackets and I am including that fender as well it just has some damage. I am flexible on price since now I have to pay for a full motor rebuild, but it is in very good shape and the rear bumper is pretty much new. If you are planning on painting it anyway it might be worth it to get one that is more beat up.

Exactly, just the bed rocker brackets not included and about $1700 total shipped. Are you interested and if so, when? I have a few members that need pieces and ready to buy but again I'd rather sell it complete.

I would be interested. I'm only afraid that you wouldn't want to hold on to it till mid October. That's when I'll be able to buy it whole...