Who likes fender hash stripes!?!?

SilverBulletSS

Idk man, personally I'm not feeling it, but if its what you like Then thats all that matters, Your trucks clean! I like the ISS spoiler you put on, looks real good!

Yea you know to each there own, im just trying to make my truck mine. All my vehicles at one point had hash stripes. The spoiler isnt an ISS spoiler, its the one from Street Scene. Im still trying to hunt dow the bed rail caps the go with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

And thanks for the compliment bro. I try my hardest to keep her looking new. Going as far as a full hot bath and two stage wax in november before she gets put away for the winter. Like I keep saying our trucks are long lost twins lol!

I was gonna do double 4" wide stripes but they looked bloated lol so I stuck with 3". Thanks for all the compliments guys. One of the reasons I love this forum, you guys are an awesome bunch!!!

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)

Definetly something I have not ever seen on these trucks, I mean that in a good way please dont take me wrong. I think it is a nice touch.

I am also digging the street scene spoiler, just waiting on my new garage and see how much clearance I have to play with and might pull the trigger on one, found some hard top flush mount bed covers that will work with it.

I'd take thos strips and see how it looks rolled over the hood to the front I think would look good but they don't look bad

I was already thinking incorporate it with a diagonal bowtie or SS graphics on the hood.