Might be trading in the SS

BlueAWDSS

I have a little one on the way as well. I just picked up a 2010 Equinox. Its pretty good sized and the ride is smooth. That will be her car and I will still have the G8. I think the truck will be fine when they are young but might be a bit small inside once they get a little older.

Well nvm guys. Interest rate was something stupid. I told them they had one chance. I was also very clear that I did not have to sell it was just a thought. They offered me like a 14% interest rate on it. I looked at them laughed and walked. Just got call from them and told them the same thing I did at first. You guys had one shot.

So moral of the story is SS is not going anywhere.

Paul

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

Considering that my interest rate on the SS is 6.8 and that was on a 9 year old used vehicle, the 14 was a slap in the face. Considering it was a new car. Should have gotten a little better. Oh well lmao:p

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

my 5yr son loves to ride in the ss and gets as giddy as I do when I romp it alittle for him. guess its true what they say... the apple doesn't fall short from the tree lol. Good choice on keeping it Paul! P.S. when are you gonna set up a meet for us VA guys? lol Congrats on the baby :cheers: