any kits for hydroboost

evandostert

Well to make a long story short. I am to lazy to find used hydroboost parts or source them and hope they work.

Does anyone make a hydroboost kit lines hydroboost and pedal.

Power brake service has a kit. Only one I can find.

Edited by evand (see edit history)

If your going to be to lazy to do a little looking for parts does that mean you won't be doing the conversion and have a shop do it? There are a ton of write ups on this with part numbers and options for what vehicles had what. Look around and you will be able to be lazy in the comfort of your computer chair to find what you need.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Just go to a local salvage yard. I got the pump, and three lines, master cyl and booster for $140. I got the pedal new at the dealer for $21. Its easy to find. Just find a truck that has it and is compatible, have them pull off the parts from one truck if possible. Its going to work, plus most will give you credit back if you buy a part and its bad. Its easy and makes a world of difference.

Just go to a local salvage yard. I got the pump, and three lines, master cyl and booster for $140. I got the pedal new at the dealer for $21. Its easy to find. Just find a truck that has it and is compatible, have them pull off the parts from one truck if possible. Its going to work, plus most will give you credit back if you buy a part and its bad. Its easy and makes a world of difference.

this is the easiest way...most company's stand by what they sell for parts new or used...here's a link with part # and vehicle to take off also few helpful hints

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/80893-hydroboost-helper/

Or...i sell a kit specific to our trucks...NEW unit... Hydratechbraking.com

I am a dealer, i discount them!

Welcome to the site Matt. :cheers:

Good looking Camaro on the home page. (Nice looking detail tech, too) :jester:

Looks like y'all have some good stuff there. Do you sell the billet mounting plate separately? (I've got master, boost unit, pedal and a pump and hoses), but would be interested in the mounting plate to bolt up to my 03's firewall. Looked over the site pretty good but didn't see the plate mentioned separate from the kit.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...