Fender Flares on SS cladding

I don't have a Silvy SS, but a Gibbs Clone Truck, I love the cladding on the SS's and am in the process of getting a complete kit, however, I also love my painted fender flares, I really want both.

My boy in our car club has a Typhoon that's white with the dark gray on the bottom and it looks wide as hell with the cladding kit and flares and wraps the two tone around beautifully.

Has anyone try to put flares over the cladding? maybe not on a SS but a clone or something?? I really would like to figure this out. and keep the flares after I get the cladding on.

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

Wondering then if I should try my hand at fiberglass then? I'm gonna look into more before I do it, I tried a google search to see if anyone has done it... sadly/happly none, I'd like to see it, but also glad that no one has or at least posted them, the SS's look fine without them, but on a two toned truck, they look better with a connected bottom

Ill tell you what I was always curious about, the flares that go up and over the wheel wells on the escalade. Use them and bring em down to the top of the cladding and end there. I saw some old promo photos from before the ss was released, and it looked like it had that setup. Looked pretty cool!

• 2 months later...