Which size tire?? Heard it a million times

Black Beast

Lol... So, Im trying to decided on the tire size for my SS. Getting TBSS, polished, 22 reps, and I'd like to make an informed decision on the tire. We should make a sticky with pictures of the wheel size, and tire size... Front shot, and side profile picture. That way we could look on here, decide exactly what we want... Anyway, I'll be loading up the first picture at daybreak. You guys should join in, It would be a nice reference...

I had 305/40/22 on my motoforge 22's. It was the perfect size imo. I believe it is about as close as you can get to the factory size and rode very comfortably. I wish they would fit on my 3/5 drop single cab.

Keep in mind, and do correct me if I'm wrong but the TBSS 22" reps are 9" wide so IMHO I wouldn't go any wider than a 295 so it looks proportional. Again that's my opinion based on looks I prefer, up to you of course. Some guys like a meaty fat tire, some like a rubber band look lol. Main question is what is your current ride height and what are your future plans. That will determine a lot. My buddy has 295/45/22 tires on a TBSS 22" and it looks perfect to me but this was with a drop.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

285/45 is a good all around size.

I ran a 285/45 and it was perfect for the look I was going for. You can check the pics in my gallery for youself. I did the research beforehand as well, the 285/45 was 0.1" taller than the factory tire. You aren't going to get much closer than that. Just my .02.