Custom gauge mounts.

fast4popper

With my pillar full, and looking to add a good visual area for running left and right wide band 02 sensors, I came up with these. They are CNC machined out of aluminum, and powder coated with a factory like texture, and slotted to replicate the gauge vents. I like how they came out. Took some planning and time to have them made. Whatcha all think? Be honest.

post-5722-0-29060300-1380943792_thumb.jpg

post-5722-0-99257600-1380943813_thumb.jpg

No up down control.

Not sure if I could get more made. I'd have to "gauge" Interest and check with my machine shop on pricing and time frame. I paid for set up time and 2 sets to be made. If enough people show interest I could entertain the idea

Nice Chris

Here is my giddyup. I never ran my HVAC to deleting that vent wasnt an issue to me. But I kept the vent and the gauge could be removed and the vent reinstalled if needed to be

I want the gauges you installed in the center console. I wish I could do something like that, but make the surround look stock.

Edit- I the hpt cable looks familiar. That's exactly how I do mine.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

I've got three lines on Verizon...it's stupid expensive...I can't send or receive...I opted out of text service on my line...the girlfriend always burns up all the minutes, etc... with her i-phone.