2006 Silverado Intimidator SS 79k miles with mods $17,900

rx7636

If he would drop it you would be the first to buy it, then sale it at a higher price.... That asking price is just right..

I wouldn't buy crap. Everyone has an op and I say it's way to high. You may find an idiot to buy it for 18k. Intimidator or not not. You buy it Grumpy!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I ought to buy this Intimidator Silverado SS. I am up in Massachusetts right now, not far from the Boston area. I really want one of these Intimidator Silverado SS trucks, so this seems to be one that is available for sale that would be a good priced one for what I can afford. I'd buy it because I would like to have one of these.

Another intimidator SS just sold on eBay today for $14,450 with 128,000 miles.

Mine only has 84,000 and I am I my asking $1,459 more. Not bad for 44,000 miles less.

$15,999 is my asking price and I may put it on eBay in a few weeks if the truck does not sell.

Wish I had some cash and room I'd buy it for a summer truck and keep the one I have for the winter with the mods it has and the mileage you can't go wrong.

it looks like its in great shape.

I'm thinking the people that want it can't afford it and the people that can don't want it other then that it'll take the right person with the finances to buy it.

but I would stay firm on the price as long as your not about to lose your house over keeping it and wait for the right buyer they will come sooner or later

Might be sold, I am figuring out loan now. Called credit union today to ask about a loan to buy it and they will give it to me. I am just trying to figure out the cost of full coverage insurance since I will be getting a loan to buy it and the cost to have it shipped to Wisconsin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...