Is this SS Faked or Stripped?

SSilverBeast

http://stockton.craigslist.org/ctd/4100852345.html

I ran across this on CL today. I clicked on it cause it said "4-door" in the title so i thought someone had made a crew cab clone. But instead i come to find out its a silverado with an SS exterior but LS interior.

My question is, Is this a real SS with the interior stripped out? Or is it a standard silverado with SS exterior parts?

if its a real ss, why would someone down-grade the interior? hah

What do you guys think?

Best clone I've ever seen. Could have fooled me, and I usually have a good eye for that. Except when the doors open that is not very SS at all, but also the tailgate has the standard top on it so from behind it I may have been a little more of an unbeliever. I can't believe someone would strip the interior but I also have a hard time believing that they made a perfect clone but forgot the tailgate. We may never now, I didn't look that hard so I'm sure someone will better dissect it in a second.

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

Except when the doors open that is not very SS at all, but also the tailgate has the standard top on it so from behind it I may have been a little more of an unbeliever. I can't believe someone would strip the interior but I also have a hard time believing that they made a perfect clone but forgot the tailgate.

Mine has the same tailgate