awd power capabilities.

• 3 weeks later...

?????

????????????????????????? whats wrong?

Well I could be wrong 8hnpss but a 1000 hp?! Ain't no way in hell the drivetrain on an ss will handle that. I am looking at maybe 600 at the flywheel being the most I would even consider and that just a ticking time bomb waiting to explode! I for sure will have to do something with the tranny when the time comes.

um no. the second fastest truck on this website ran 10.80s on a built 65e who is a personal friend of mine. another friend of mine making 23 PSI on a forged 370 is running a built 65e and he will break 10s also. both of these trucks were/ are running stock front and rear diffs and stock transfer cases. my truck personally has had a built 65e for 3 seasons now on with 2 different blowers

everyone has horror stories about there 65e because they go to trash trans builders who build them for dirt cheap or have a shitty tuner. get a reputable well built unit with a good tuner and it will handle anything you throw at it on a stock motor. spray / boost it doesn't matter