couple pics of the truck my friend took

idahoBLKss

I like the front lip, I have read up on this throughout the site as I am considering putting on on... I take it this is the classic "taho" one?

In reading I have seen comments where the side does not wrap around with the bumper? Anyways truck is looking good!

How did yours turn out? Have any pics to share?

I like the front lip, I have read up on this throughout the site as I am considering putting on on... I take it this is the classic "taho" one?

In reading I have seen comments where the side does not wrap around with the bumper? Anyways truck is looking good!

How did yours turn out? Have any pics to share?

yes its off a 2005 tahoe and no it doesn't go all the way to the wheel wells I think it looks fine thou . If you didn't know you wouldn't notice type of thing.

They are 20" centerline archers.

Thanks guys I want to go back and get some more shots with more tombstones in it.

ok cool. i couldt tell well in the pics. race track wheels? the look diff than your regualrs but i may be just confused. i seen GM started shipping suvs with that got dealer installed wheels with 22'' steels. thats what i thought those were.

ok cool. i couldt tell well in the pics. race track wheels? the look diff than your regualrs but i may be just confused. i seen GM started shipping suvs with that got dealer installed wheels with 22'' steels. thats what i thought those were.

nope they are my everyday wheels

Were you taking the truck there to lay your engine to rest??? :jester:

Your such a d#@$ but that was Soooooooooo funny! LMAO! These pics were pre inncedent so I guess it would be more along the lines of picking out my plot... lol. Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

nope they are my everyday wheels

. Your such a d#@$ but that was Soooooooooo funny! LMAO! These pics were pre inncedent so I guess it would be more along the lines of picking out my plot... lol.

Honestly after our convo.... It may be fine other than a lifter and bumpstick ......fingers and toes crossed homie