shopman1 bowtie????

motorman1968

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

The requests for the SS Bowtie have tapered off now and to male them I need to run at least 50.

Just dont see the volume now for them so I put the work on the side for now. If something changes

you will be the first to know.

thanks,

shopman1

Thanks for the response I am defiantly interested in one (silver with the black ss) I hope there is enough interest, looks to me like a lot of people still want them, let me know.

Edited by motorman1968 (see edit history)

Valentine1 for the win.^^^^^^

We need to start a list where people can put down the money for the product instead of just saying "I am in." I would gladly take charge of this but am moving so I cannot. I really really hope someone steps forwards and does this order, we need some pictures of the Shopman1 Bowtie on some trucks that have been on TOTM and it will bring interest I believe from newer members and others like myself who have had to delay or did not just do it at the time. Worst case I will try to do a group purchase next spring or summer. I would love a gold leaflet covered bowtie with the black SS graphic...lets keep it simple so the order does not get complicated :chevy:

ps Shopman1 I wish you were making the chrome brake duct molds still, same with the wheel well covers, just missed them when I joined back in 08 they are amazing products :pimp:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Valentine1 for the win.^^^^^^

We need to start a list where people can put down the money for the product instead of just saying "I am in." I would gladly take charge of this but am moving so I cannot. I really really hope someone steps forwards and does this order, we need some pictures of the Shopman1 Bowtie on some trucks that have been on TOTM and it will bring interest I believe from newer members and others like myself who have had to delay or did not just do it at the time. Worst case I will try to do a group purchase next spring or summer. I would love a gold leaflet covered bowtie with the black SS graphic...lets keep it simple so the order does not get complicated :chevy:

ps Shopman1 I wish you were making the chrome brake duct molds still, same with the wheel well covers, just missed them when I joined back in 08 they are amazing products :pimp:

If you want to help me with getting the list together and such, I'm realitivly new to the site and don't really know how to set something like that up. When I asked the Question I had no idea so many people want one as we'll hopefully get him to make them....