Procharger soon

Hey guys. I haven't seen many procharged times and I have a procharger P1SC headed my way soon. So far all I have is a banks cat back, K&N cold air and a diablo tuner. I dont know a lot about superchargers so I am just wondering what kind of times I will be looking at. I would like to break into the 12's (Im at sea level) which should be doable without switching to a D1SC system, I just don't know where I should go next. I know a much better tune is a good start. After that though what should I look at doing next? Thanks for the help

Rob a bank because since you start modding it gets expensive but yes a weak link is your transmission.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

This is true. You will deff have to get a good tune to go with that procharger. But the tranny is a weak link.

My best time with the P1 was 12.1 I think, but that has been a while ago. Trans will definitely need some love. 80e would be ideal but a well built 60e will hang out for a while as long as its built properly and you dont beat on it 24/7.

in your case a 80e swap would be your best way to go just find out what else is needed for the swap one and your done

false. high to mid 12s can be handled with a built stock unit as long as you dont drag race every stop light. and even then a built 65e will be much better suited for his goals.

there is many ways to go after you put the basic procharger kit on. bigger intercooler, injectors, intake, pulleys, the list goes on and on lol

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)