heated seat question

nitroussharks

i have a 2004 silverado ss ,i have owned it for about 2 years ,heated seats worked fine until now,and its starting to get cold outside so i turned them on today and both driver and passenger seats heat up in the back but not the bottom of the seats,

the question is do they have 2 seperate heaters,1 for the back and 1 for the bottoms, everything else works but the heaters on the bottom of the seats, any help would be appreciated

Yes there are 2 heating elements in the seat one for top and one bottom, is both bottoms inop or just one side?.... be kinda weird if both bottoms went out at the same time but you never know

edit** also on the heated seat control dose it light up like the bottom is on? or is there no lights coming from the control?

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

It's just both bottoms, not sure if they went out the same time as I always drive it, I just didn't want to replace both heating elements and still be something electrical that's the issue, I use the truck for my daily driver so I don't have much time to work on it