New from Louisiana

Brentd

Hello all, new member but not new to the site. I have been reading from these forums since I bought my 2006 cc Vortec Max 2wd a year and a half ago. Figured I should join up. Looking forward to discussing the awesomeness that is the LQ9 with all of yall!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I'm in Louisiana too!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey gcosse. Nice to see a fellow cajun on here. Looks like you are from the other side of the state. I am from Sulphur, just outside of Lake Charles.

Welcome! I'm in Louisiana too!

Hey gcosse. Nice to see a fellow cajun on here. Looks like you are from the other side of the state. I am from Sulphur, just outside of Lake Charles.

well don't that suck. Man nobody here has SSS's. They just see it as a chevy truck.

well don't that suck. Man nobody here has SSS's. They just see it as a chevy truck.

There are a few sss roaming around here. I have a Vmax so i Just think of it as a 4 door ss, without the awd of course. The hot thing here is single cabs with 6.0 swaps, but i am only a few hours from houston so it is only natural that rcsb's have found there way in my neck of the woods.

welcome to the site

Thank you, this is a great site!