SSS times and mods

Mcinalli123

• 2 weeks later...

I never ran mine bone stock, it went right in the shop when I bought it.

03 awd SS

6.0, mid mount turbo, ls9 cam, 11.8@ 113. 1.78 60ft I believe. I actually cut my 60 into 1.6's but spun a bearing during the process of elimination.... :(

Edited by Tvsquez (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Cai, pacesetter Long tube headers, and a tune I ran 14.7 Then came back with big cam and a free stall and ran a 14.3. Now I got a 3600 edge stall and tbss plenum with 90mm ls3 throttle body and 46lb injectors haven't gone to the track yet hopefully soon while its cold!

• 2 weeks later...

When I first got my truck I ran it with an aem cai, and 2 flowmasters welded in and 23" wheels on it. Ran about a low 15, changed the wheels to 22" reps lowered the truck went through the trans, shift kit, servos, and a yank 3400 PAS converter also found a used PCM that had a tune on it and ran a 14.2 with literally feathering the throttle out of the hole and slamming past the 60'. So its got more left in if I could hook and stall or flash the converter.

I recently added LT's and 3" ORY into 3.5" exhaust with E cutout and stock Duramax muffler, and waiting for track to open for new times. Definitely expecting a 13 and if I can find me the right wheels and MT ET's I'll see how close to a 13.5 I can get.