Just smoked a joe gribbs silverado

coal miner

We dragged form stop light to stop light. It was prob around 1/2 mile. It was so funny, I got ahead off him 2 car lengths then put my turn signal on and pulled in his lane. We turned off into town and stop at a little parking place for the local business. I got out off the truck and started talking to him about the trucks and the dam city city police pulled up. The officer said I was right behind you guys when you took off.lol luckily I know him and he let us off with a warning.

Yes it was a reg cab. My mods Long tube headers, aem cai, 160 thermostat , throttle body spacer, msd wires, tr6 plugs, borla exhaust, royal purple motor oil, and zippy tuned. His mods where headers ( idk what kinda think he had shortys) and an exhaust. Really got him bad off the line. After that it was neck in neck but I kept my hefty lead.

Edited by coal miner (see edit history)

Yes it was a reg cab. My mods Long tube headers, aem cai, 160 thermostat , throttle body spacer, msd wires, tr6 plugs, borla exhaust, royal purple motor oil, and zippy tuned. His mods where headers ( idk what kinda think he had shortys) and an exhaust. Really got him bad off the line. After that it was neck in neck but I kept my hefty lead.

Sell that TB spacer bud it does no good but a cute little whistle... Take that extra $100 and invest in an actual 90MM TB and intake manifold.... maybe some heads and a cam....If that TB spacer has any injection ports then I'd keep it and run a 100 shot of nitrous maybe LOL

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Sell that TB spacer bud it does no good but a cute little whistle... Take that extra $100 and invest in an actual 90MM TB and intake manifold.... maybe some heads and a cam....If that TB spacer has any injection ports then I'd keep it and run a 100 shot of nitrous maybe LOL

what would be a good set of heads and cam for our trucks. I was looking at Texas speed. I like there stage 2 6.0 heads.

what would be a good set of heads and cam for our trucks. I was looking at Texas speed. I like there stage 2 6.0 heads.

Thats a vague question as there is tons of different options... You must first decide if you you want a good DD or an ocassional track truck or a weekend warrior or a straight track truck first... Then you need to decide if you ever want to go forced induction or nitrous or stay NA... Then we need to do some heavy tranny mods and pic out a stall for you... way to much stuff to decide before slapping a pair of heads on.... The 317's flow pretty good and you can always get them milled, ported, and polished...

I ran one that was pretty quick from a 30 and I left him when we took off he spun lol so I went north he went south lol. You can beat a car of truck that's way faster on driver mistakes.