Just smoked a joe gribbs silverado

coal miner

Thats a vague question as there is tons of different options... You must first decide if you you want a good DD or an ocassional track truck or a weekend warrior or a straight track truck first... Then you need to decide if you ever want to go forced induction or nitrous or stay NA... Then we need to do some heavy tranny mods and pic out a stall for you... way to much stuff to decide before slapping a pair of heads on.... The 317's flow pretty good and you can always get them milled, ported, and polished...

I was thinking about maybe a 408 with a procharger. I'm not 100% yet. But will be making big changes to the truck in the next year. I'm currently look to do the 4l80e swap this winter.

I ran one that was pretty quick from a 30 and I left him when we took off he spun lol so I went north he went south lol. You can beat a car of truck that's way faster on driver mistakes.

pretty much what happend to me. He spun a lot off the line. Awd makes a huge difference off the line.

I raced a 2012 5.0 he said it was stock. I ran em from a dig and held him off until the beginning of third right as third came in he passed me got the video but I can never post any pics or videos on here lol

He's not stock. You're modded as well aren't you?

I ran one that was pretty quick from a 30 and I left him when we took off he spun lol so I went north he went south lol. You can beat a car of truck that's way faster on driver mistakes.

With much hp comes much responsibility. And you are worthy :chevy:

This is true. I have been playing with my truck at the track and on the street quit a bit. I can really get her off the line now. My lights at the track have been pretty good to usually in the .020's :) you can surprise a lot of people at the track and on the street with these trucks when you get them right.