just thouggt id post this pic taken while testing the 2wd conversion

built04SS

Did you have a hook up on getting parts. Seems like my awd has keep me busy since I owned it working on the transfer case twice and rebuilding/ changing the front diff out. Its getting pricey. 2wd seems so much more simple to maintain or rely on. Hoping this awd will payoff for me one day.

I got the drive shaft and cross member for free and I got a steal on the transmission and converter for $1,500 and just took my half shafts apart and just stuck the shaft back threw the hub and put the nut on it

Why?

To do burn outs bro!! DUH !

Did you have a hook up on getting parts. Seems like my awd has keep me busy since I owned it working on the transfer case twice and rebuilding/ changing the front diff out. Its getting pricey. 2wd seems so much more simple to maintain or rely on. Hoping this awd will payoff for me one day.

You must drive the crap out of your set up cause I've never had a problem with my awd system and I've been boosted for over 50k miles.