F/S Nikon Buckmaster BDC 3-9X40

I know this may be able to go in the F/S section but since it's firearms related I wanted to post it here...

For sale is a Nikon BuckMaster rifle scope 3-9X40 with BDC used 2 seasons... No scratches or scuffs... maybe 10 rounds shot with scope on... I bought a larger power scope for out west... Scope held true every shot on my .308 Rem. 700... Comes with leupold 1" dove tail scope rings ($30 value)... All you need to buy is the Leupold mounting base which is about $30)

$190 OBO Please PM me if you have questions... Some additional info below on scope..

•Durable, versatile riflescope is the result of collaboration between Nikon and Buckmasters
•Brightvue anti-reflective system of multicoated lenses provides over 92 percent anti-reflection capability
•BDC reticle trajectory-compensating system is designed and calibrated to provide fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances
•100 percent water and fog-proof housing, O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling ensure moisture never penetrates interior