tuned the new motor today and lost 3rd gear on the dyno

built04SS

Well went to dyno tune the truck today and on the first pull it started acting funny (3rd gear slipping)but still made 460 HP and 468 torque w/o digging deep in the tune guess that's good for a truck on 24s and having a slipping 3rd gear ... thought it might have been pushing through the converter so tried again for a 2nd pull and it had no third gear... I just can't win with this truck lol th_VID_20131024_124102_106_zpsfd64a61f.j

No it was a new one but had it checked by someone else after the converter broke last week and he said he replaced a band so I'm taking it back to the original builder on Monday BC I have never had a problem out of it until then other person replaced a band in it

Did the video work on here?

Yeah he's gonna repair it but it wasn't his doings it was another company I had to just check it to make sure it was OK since I broke the converter ... should of just to it to him in the first place lol but I was in a short time frame now I'm paying for it!