New paint????

So I am curious as to what all you guys think about painting our trucks. Should I leave it the original color or just do as I please. My thoughts are a custom paint job won't hurt value. If I had a super low mileage truck that wasn't a DD I wouldn't change it. But that's not the case. What's everyone's opinion?

I did not see that your truck is black.... I would change the color if my truck was black and was looking to paint it. Don't get me wrong, nothing looks better than a clean black SS. My wife has a black Camry and I hate how quickly it gets dirty. On the other hand, it sure looks sexy when clean!!!!!

i was thinking about repainting my the victory red with pearl give it a deeper look, but if you decide to go a different color all together think of all the work door jams,engine bay ect...can get $$ over just a scuff,sand,and respray

If your worried about a color that wont show dirt and wont show flaws like Swirl marks etc. Dont go with a dark color. Blues, orange,red, or anything with metallic in it. A paint job in general wont do anything with value, but when you change the color, and its not done right, meaning engine bay isnt done, etc etc, that can hurt the value if you decide to sell. When you go to sell it you cant use the price of what it cost to paint and try to get that back. If your ok with painting it and not getting any thing back do it.