Headlight options

pedro1452

I'm surprised no one makes a better, cleaner euro look headlamp for these trucks. Something with the non-forward chrome pieces blacked to give it a sharper look. That's what I got for the SD and it looks way better than stock. The aftermarket headlights always end up looking tacky with the additional LED strips and goofy reflectors. Haven't been able to figure out why these guys don't make something closer to stock looking (perhaps fear of lawsuit from OEM??).

I couldn't tell at first glance.. does no one make a HL with projectors included for this platform? They help a ton if you're going to throw in HIDs. Maybe there isn't enough room. I'd do a projector retrofit from retrofit source. Bet the Morimoto minis would fit with the smaller shrouds and some fabrication.

Have you guys seen Advanced Automotive Concepts' s work? ORACLE? They do some ridiculous work. Heres some stuff they did with my buddys headlights on his dodge. Hes went in and changed em up a time or 2, that's why pics look different.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

post-25370-138324183043_thumb.jpg

post-25370-138324184256_thumb.jpg

post-25370-138324185979_thumb.jpg

post-25370-138324187373_thumb.jpg

post-25370-138324189019_thumb.jpg

post-25370-138324190504_thumb.jpg

post-25370-138324192404_thumb.jpg

Hate oracle lights. Those last two pictures look like a cheesy neon bar sign. A little led is sometimes alright.. But with Oracle, it gets way overboard, REAL quick

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)