LED lights

RickRolled

Hey guys didnt really know where to post this, anyways so my left front turn signal is hyperflashing but only when my lights are on. i thought it was my led lights so i switched them but no luck. I also checked my resistors and even changed it just to make sure still hyperflashes any ideas? i hope its something simple and im just a idiot :D

I suspect a ground going bad. Gotta say though, that I haven't studied our light systems so I can't tell you exactly where to look for the ground.

Do both of your light systems share the same socket? (Stock lights and LED) A dirty or corroded socket can cause the hyperflashing too, but if your changing the whole assembly that would rule out the socket.

Good luck.

I don't have led lights but mine do the same thing...only on the driver side tho. I did change out the cluster to led lights tho. Wonder if that has anything to do with it? If i put my turn signal on to the right it blinks normal, but the left hyperflashes. If I plug in my trailer to my truck and use the turn signals they work normal.

Try messing with your taillights. This also happened to me when installing my new taillights. I had them hooked up right but must of been a loose connection because one side would hyper flash, So i just messed with my tailight wires and made sure they were connected nice and tight and it fixed it.

You changed it back to the factory bulb and still no luck? I had a set of switchbacks that were actually faulty when I bought them from DDM. I tried every size resistor I could find and no matter what they still hyperflashed. I sent them back for a pair of new ones and it actually fixed the problem... Not sure if you have any switchbacks or not but if you do I suppose one of them could have went out.