Got a new little car.

NORCAL SS

a guy at work just bought a silver and red one. I kinda like it it has about the same hp to weight as our trucks stock. It wont take a lot for that to scoot. its pretty nice i cant really find a thing to hate on it. the Abarth version way better than the regular 500. He spent a whole year researching it, and ordered it up. i like it. damn you have too much going on guy always something. Post up more on here i like reading about other peoples build in my online truck community.

I'm keeping this in my vendor section due to the fact I can edit it much easier.

DYNO SESSION #1 Today 12/7/13

Mods are

Road Race Intake

ATM FMIC

Ported 2.5 exit on oem downpipe

2.5 inch cat back custom magnaflow

I did 2 pulls with the car with above mods and 91 octane gas and hood closed. Coolent temp on both passes was from 160-162 and air intake on both passes 89-90. I kept it very consistant

SAE NUMBER

Best HP 183.2

Best TQ 188.2

I then installed the New Road Race Ultimate box. I will be doing another dyno session to test the "80 mile" required driving before getting on it and seeing if it will make more power next Saturday.

Coolent temps from 160-164

Air intake temps from 89-90

SAE NUMBERS

BEST HP 197.2

BEST TQ 208.0

20131207_161809.jpg

STADARD NUMBERS

a5e357f9-80c5-42e0-8c63-24209b2bf169.jpg

Here is uncorrected

20131207_161755.jpg

The car does feel faster no doubt about that. I will now reset the battery in the morning and drive 100 miles before next Saturday. Stay under 4k and whats good in san francisco we have hills and all that so will be not only flat roads on so called "learning phase"

oh yah video

im trying a few different tuner boxes. Kinda doing a shootout because seems like a lot of bs numbers are there and im going to test out what works what doesnt. Members and vendors are sending me the units for free i just pay for dyno time.

that box i tried today is like 799 bucks and others are 400. If others for 400 make the same power my car as the 799 one theres gonna be a lot of explaning to do.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

im trying a few different tuner boxes. Kinda doing a shootout because seems like a lot of bs numbers are there and im going to test out what works what doesnt. Members and vendors are sending me the units for free i just pay for dyno time.

that box i tried today is like 799 bucks and others are 400. If others for 400 make the same power my car as the 799 one theres gonna be a lot of explaning to do.

Signed on for results of your test. :pop:

i have a few. Im picking up a 2015 escalade and belltech will be working with me on the lowering kits for them. I already design my own springs for the 00 up gm suvs so im looking forward to that project.

When will the Esky be coming out. My fiancé wants one as soon as they come out. Can't wait to see what you do with it because your previous one was very nice.

I still have mine 9500 miles and its rare 1 or 32 with same options. Dealer offered me 51k on trade in so im asking 60obo and if doesnt sell ill rip off some stuff and trade it in. The new ones are due in april to dealers but I might wait because they will be asking 8-10k markup over msrp and for that much I can wait.

pic from last weekend

995799_750329638313879_1581783213_n.jpg

1426551_750341354979374_1503745127_n.jpg