So Im going with new rims...

Black Beast

Yeah I was on the fence myself about the SSS or the TBSS wheels in 22'... i think ive already taken it so far from stock that I want to add a little bit of the stock SS look back so I'll probably go with SSS 22s but either way these trucks look sick!!!

damn whos truck is that. I've seen that hood on a red one also. best looking hood imo. too bad it probably cost a fortune to make.

Don't know who owner is but I believe it's from Texas. But damn that hood. Here in cali it you have both hoods it cost about $700-800 to have the work done and painted.

No no not at all, It just depends on what type of look you like . I like a tire that is proportional to the width of the rim. Not too wide or too narrow. On a 10" wide rim a 305 width looks perfect for my taste. On a 9" wide rim I prefer a 295 tire. But this is because I'm on a 3/4 drop. If you go lower you need a smaller tire which the above^ guys would know best since they are lower. If you are at stock height I wouldn't go any wider. Common sizes guys run are 305/40/22 on a 10" wide or 295/45/22 on a 9" wide.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Don't know who owner is but I believe it's from Texas. But damn that hood. Here in cali it you have both hoods it cost about $700-800 to have the work done and painted.

That truck is from here in Houston, it's for sale I believe.

Those TBSS wheels really stand out