Nitrous kit

Prob need some injectors and a fuel pump. Retune is needed also. Depends on your shot you run. Maybe mid to lower 13's get that spacer off and sell it and put the money for something useful.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

from what everyone says, it is addicting and you will want more. Plan on going bigger from the get go. Something that will suffice up to a 200. get rid of the spacer and get a REAL plate if thats what your after. Def get yourself a window switch as well. you can spray up to a 100 without really having to start pulling timing as long as you run some good gas in it. spray some 116 in that tank along with 93 and you should be plenty fine. Injectors are not needed as you are running a wet shot. You will be pulling fuel from your rail and spraying in threw the intake as well. A fuel pump would be a very safe and smart route as well. Some colder plugs and go have some fun. Its addicting and you will want more. It happens EVERYTIME

Do upgrade the injectors. Your prob running borderline on them as it is. Don't try to run a nozzle through a spacer plate. It isn't designed to do so. Do run a window switch or controller. And why switch the intake manifold out just for a single nozzle nitrous hit? Tune it and build it to the largest hit you plan on doing and be done.

Also I forgot to mention that you will also need a purge kit to be safe also.

Look into the NX Proton system that came out recently. The solenoids are self contained and wiring is minimal with the kit.

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)

I plan on building a 408 stroker with a 300 shot but that's a little later on on a different block I want to upgrade the intake because I'm gunna put a decent size cam stall port the heads a little and keep this same kit and spray with these upgrades

Whatever kit you purchase will tell you the best location. A nozzle is effective in the intake tubing but placement and style of nozzle depends on the manufacture. You generally want it to be far enough away from the throttlebody to create a fill of the tube for best mixture and atomization.